The Crazy Foodies

Wednesday 10 October 2018

New Quetta Alamgir Nashta Hotel (Karachi)


Nothing Beats Pathan ki 'Dhabhay wali Chai"...!!! <3




Whenever I visit to the business bay of Pakistan, Karachi. I do crave for having delicious kinds of Breakfast at those specific small breakfast points. Well have been tried almost a lot of these points there in Karachi, one day, one of my old college friend along the rest of my buddies took us to a new breakfast point. Maybe popular to other, but was new to me. In heart of Bahadurabad, was this small breakfast hotel point. It is run under the Alamgir Welfare Trust which is next to it. This Dhaba served all that I was tempting, thinking and craving for. Lachay Daar Parathas, which cannot be compared to any other hotel’s paratha, Channa Saalan, Sooji ka Halwa and Aloo ki Bhujya. This hotel was surrounded from all corners with a number of citizens from all over the city. Why not? At first it was Sunday, where everyone there in Karachi searches for having Dhaba breakfast in the late mornings of this city. And then obviously when it was already a very popular location to them, it was new to me. But then not very soon after I ordered a LachayDaar Paratha, one plate Channa Saalan, their Sooji ka Halwa and their Aloo ki Bhujya Which roughly cost me around Rs.100.


"Their 'Lachay Daar Paratha's' are Heaven"



Now let’s peek into its taste and specialty. First I tried their Paratha. At its first bite… I was just dumbstruck! Its paratha had a unique, saltish, slight sweet taste, fried in Desi Ghee, having loads of thin crisp layers, thick in size, yes! It was the same like I am describing it to you folks! Although it was pretty small in size, but honestly what I found was that almost 80% of the public there was ordering these parathas in a bulk. Yes that was their specialty. The item behind their daily successful business. The place was filled with families standing by in cars, seats filled; people were just going crazy after its food and their special parathas. And one of the most costly was their parathas. For Obvious! Why not? It was like nothing else.
Well lets come to the rest, then I tasted their Channa Saalan, which tasted well, although a bit spicy but it blended into a great taste when having it with their magical parathas.Then comes their Sooji ka halwa. It was also delicious in taste, in terms pretty sweet and soft like nothing else. I also tried heir Aaloo k Bhujya. This was filled with spicy sliced potatoes, chilies and a super hot Achaar, which would burn one’s mouth! Yes preferable for the ones who love the spice world!
In the last but not least, who can leave Tea? After 3 life essentials, now a days, Tea is kind of fourth essential.
Ending with this, I would heartedly prefer the ones when visiting Karachi, that to give a try to this New Quetta Alamgir Hotel. Seriously, I still can’t forget it parathas while ending this!
See Ya next Time !!!! :')

Rehan Zaffar

3 comments:

  1. Yes I totally agree... nothing can beat Pathan ki dhabay wali chai ���� and their parathas are just soooo yummy ❤️ Beautiful post. ��������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly. Do share this blog further where accessible. Everyone need's to know about these kinds of areas.

      Delete
  2. Very good and infomated site

    ReplyDelete