The Crazy Foodies

Saturday 15 December 2018

Ginyaki Islamabad

Gotta say people, I’ve found myself my new favorite spot for oriental food!Went to Ginyaki Islamabad yesterday. As me and my friend was craving for Chinese .We ordered two deluxe bowls, dumpling and  a soft drink.Mongolian beef: This was  clearly star of the show for me. The beef was tender and juicy and had the perfect blend of sweet and spicy with a visible undertone of garlic. Honestly, this is the last beef I’ve ever had at a Chinese eatery.Dragon Chicken: This dish was the best of all. The sweet and tangy sauce went pretty well with the tender chicken and sesame seeds. Tasted great with both noodles and rice. Definetly worth getting every time.
The environment, food, service quality and everything was too good. I am surely looking forward to visit them again and try new dishes available in the menu. I must say that if a person visits this place once he or she will start visting it more frequently because of there taste and the environment they provide you
Ginyaki Islamabad
This place is on the ever so busy Bhittai road F7,Islamabad!

3 comments: