The Crazy Foodies

Friday 14 December 2018

BUTT KARAHI







Everyone knows we should eat for survive but if it comes to me I survive for eat. This love for food keeps me busy from one place to another. One place is which is popular just for its karahi is one of the most popular and old karahi shop is Butt Karahi which is situated in the heart of the Lakshmi Chowk. This chowk is popular just for this karahi shop. So, once I decided to go there with my friends but when I reached Lakshmi chowk there were lot of shops whose name were but karahi. First, I was confused but then I asked from an old person who sit there from a long-time a time. He pointed out towards the original shop and then we went there. it was true that no karahi taste like Butt Karahi because the taste, the smell of making the chicken in butter that was awesome.one thing that was awesome about that is wait for the karahi is difficult but that wait has a worth because more you wait more you become hungry about the karahi  I cannot forget the taste of that karahi because I had not taste that karahi before that and now I can say that one who didn’t eat that Butt karahi hasn’t taste anything in his life. One thing that need to mention is that beware of that shops who use their name just for their earning but do not maintain that quality which is famous just in Butt karahi 

No comments:

Post a Comment