The Crazy Foodies

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Phaja Siri Paye, Lahore !!!






PHAJA SIRI PAYE

Thirst of food keeps a person busy in search of some delicious and worth foods. And a person like me who cannot live without eating always keeps me busy in search of that kind of food. My hunger of food one day takes me to the Phaja Siri Paye which is situated in the back side of Badshahi Mosque. This place is famous for its breakfast. And it is said that the start of the day of a Lahori is depend upon the breakfast. According to my point of view the whole day depends upon the breakfast of a person. So, I think Phaja Siri Paye is the best place to start your day. The taste of that Siri Paye has no replacement because no one can make the taste like that. Phaja Siri Paye is one of the oldest shop in Lahore and situated near the historical places which is a specialty of that place. It is said that phaja has a magic in his hand and I think it is true because a person like me who can tell from the smell of the food that how good is the food is convinced in such a way that I cannot like any other Siri Paye except that shop. The taste, the gravy and the smell of that food remind me the taste of that food again and again. And I think if a person lives in Lahore and haven’t tried Phaja Siri Paye then he hasn’t tried the real taste of food.      

No comments:

Post a Comment